TCNIVERO offers various overseas employment opportunities for Filipino workers.
We post available jobs at our web site as well as major news papers.
IMPORTANT: If your bio-data is incomplete, you may not be selected in our bio data selection process, although you may be well qualified for the job.
- Complete and submit all forms (Form 1, 2 & 3).
- Upload a passport-style photo, not a snap shot.
- In Form 2, you must indicate “Occupation” & “Country” for which you are applying.
- Also, you have to provide information regarding your education and work experience.
Size: 300px X 300px or higher (must be 1:1 square)
Remember that your bio data will be sent to employers.
You don’t want to be rejected because of your bad ID photo, do you?
Read this post for more information.
How to Create On-Line Bio Data
Our On-Line Bio Data is a free service for Filipino workers to submit bio data electronically. Our staff will contact you if any available job matches your qualifications and interests.
Steps to Create On-Line Bio Data
- Registration is required to use the on-line bio data service.
- There are three forms to be completed. To create, edit, or update your bio data, please click the image above or follow these links: Form 1, Form 2, Form 3
- You may save a draft without submitting a form. To continue, just go back to the section.
- You can edit and update contents of your bio-data any time. When you finish editing/updating, click “Update” to end and exit.
- You can view your own bio data by following the link below or selecting “Filipino Workers >> View My Bio Data” from the main menu.