We are now pooling construction workers for Japan to be dispatched under “Technical Interns Training Program.”
- Occupation Category
- Brick/Tile Laying
- Cement/Concrete Work
- Electrical System Work
- Heating, Air Conditioning, & Refrigeration
- Heavy Equipment Operation
- Reinforcing Metal Work
- Sheet-Metal Work
- Structural Steel Work
- General Carpentry
- Full-time (2015 April ~)
- Salary (Approximate): 800yen/hour X 160 hours/mo
- Term of Contract: 3 years
- No Placement Fee
- Male; 25-45 years old
- Proof of appropriate work experience required (no minimum experience level specified by the Japanese government)
- This posting is for pooling-purpose only. Application does not guarantee actual employment.
- No fee is to be collected at the time of application.
- Qualified applicants are required to complete Japanese-language and culture training/education.
- If you are interested, please fill out our on-line bio data. You will be contacted when we start processing.
- Mean while, please prepare necessary documents, including passport and employment certificate.